Mar 13, 2013

OMFG!

Hello again.
I wasn't posting for a long period of time.
Because, I think, that there is nobody who reading this blog. It is understandable, FFHtR always was mere roguelike and nearly year without releases.

Yeah. Last realize was 18 June of 2012!
It is nearly year past last release! OMFG!

Well, version 0.1 is really big step in FFHtR development, but one year is one year.
That’s why I want to think about version 0.1 as new game.
Do we need some pre-realise to spice up our motivation or boil until final 0.1?
I don’t know, yet.

Oh!
And I nearly forget.
Tons of fixes, tons of new features, but all this broken nearly halve of the game and second halve was rewritten.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that pre-release is necessary.
    Do it when you'll think it's ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doubtlesly it is right decision, but it would be released in a 2-3 moths.

    ReplyDelete