Nov 22, 2011

Dozen of bugs were fixed. Few of them were rather nasty, couple aren't really dangerous.
Unpleasant news is that, I can't fix bug with DirectX surfaces, for some reason, game stopped losing video card, but losing main surface. -_-
I wish, I would find issues of this bug, before future realise. It is not critical, but unpleasant.

GoodSir working on new magic GUI interface, I think you will like it, because new main screen interface and new inventory screen are both his ideas and work!
Until he finish it, I had "free time" for bug fixing and crafting and "quest patch" basics.

For the quest patch we would steal  borrow DF "historical figures" system. It wouldn't be the same, of course, but would help to save lot of computer resources and make quest more interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment