Nov 30, 2011

Every month?

Found, that usual realizes keep us in good shape and, practically, resulting more productive schedule.
Maybe monthly realizes would be good idea!
Of course, It doesn't mean realize just for realize, but makes us to keep working, adding features for new versions.

It looks like, I have recovered a bit, so I can make myself to fix burning issues and make realize of 0.0.7b today or tomorrow!

Small report (under cut):


Soyweiser reported few bugs, few posts ago, so I want to report results:

I alt tabbed out of the startup screen and then the main screen didn't refresh, when I tabbed back. (pressing N for new game did work). This was a problem every time I tabbed in and out. The screen only refreshed if I pressed a button that did something. And the backgrounds stayed ugly. (Also, my startbar always remained visible. So some GUI was not available). I tried moving the game towards my second (smaller) screen. But that didn't help. And you cannot resize the game window.
Can't fix it. Gone angry, but can't find issue! Game, technically stopped losing video card after alt-tabbing, but, of course, main surface doesn't redraw itself. Yes, of course, because game doesn't know about it. It there any way to check, that game wasn't active for a time, even if device wasn't lost?
During select background you cannot determine what the perks are. (So essentially, all the information is useless for new players).
Unpleasant issue, but it needs total conversion of PC creation, I'll see, maybe it would wait for new interface or I'll add some additional key for close perk review.

u was listed as use, but when pressed some gui element changed. Dunno what that was.
Fixed! Enter and u - set for use only!

In the inventory screen you might want to list that the tab button switches between your equipped items and held items.
Done! It is more conformable now, also, added few additional features.

I also found a lot of BLANC items.
Fixed! It was map-converter error. This BLANCS should be trees.

And there where a lot of spelling errors. Esp in the present and past tense. "I forget" should be something like "I forgot".
Legion of them! Any report would be helpful!

Basically after that I died. (Which caused the game to auto close, which was odd).
Strange issue, but should know your race for testing!


No comments:

Post a Comment