Apr 18, 2012

note

I started new game as Balseraph harlequin and entered dungeon. When I have entered narrow corridor, wild wolf noted me and runs into my direction, howling. Doubtlessly, it has bad intentions. Wolf isn't real opponent for harlequin, but this animal activated boulder trap, right behind me and cluttered escape route! Damn, it 100% that I wouldn't kill it before huge stone make johnny-cake of me! Luckily, I remembered, that harlequin can leap over creatures, so I did this, waited until huge boulder would smash that wolf and then turned on sprint and run away from trap. It was nice.
Also, I have dropped my kitbag on the way of huge boulder, it send my bag into fly. Surprisingly kitbag survived this beating, but all my healing potions inside shattered. Looks nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment