Sep 1, 2012

13 days left

Well, well, well! I found, that dodging calculations were based on moons weather. Fixed that!
Also, GoodSir advised me to review skill gains and leveling mechanisms.
I checked them and enchanted them greatly. There is no need to play 100 hundred years to rise your skill up to 50, ha ha!

Also, I returned level system. Upon gaining specified number of skill gains you would got level.
Every time you got level, you would be able to select, lets name them perk. They would grand special abilities for your character, sometimes skills an attributes. So, it would be interesting for player to rise his character.

I'll try to finish all this today and then, return to 0.1 schedule.

Tail, our new pixelartist, coherently making and improving cool help icons. They would be really helpful, when you start your game!

No comments:

Post a Comment