Sep 12, 2012

4 days left

My good friends.
This blog has small number of visitors, but from all of the world.
I want to say, that we really appreciate your attention to our humble work.

Second, I want to tell you about all members of our team.
First of all, I wanna tell you about GoodSir, he helped me and FFHtR very mach.
He was the guy, who didn't allow me to cancel work of this game twice and, he showed me the path of enchantments for gameplay, that made FFHtR not that boring (it IS boring, but would fix that, we got a plan, ke ke ke ke!). 
So, he is in not only pixel artist, but number one guy here!

PsiWeapon was the second guy who joined us permanently. Pixelartist of GodSkill, no exception. You can see his art in the game, creatures, tiles. I pray, I would code the game worthier of his skill.
He left roguelike development for a bit of time, but I wish, he would return. Roguelike world needs him!

And the last guy, who joined us was Tiles. He made dozen of icons of divine loveliness. They would be realized at ARRP. He just joined us, but already showed us his mythical performance. And I think, he would join us at idea sector too, Hey, Tails, I am speaking to you, pal!

Of course, I don't forget guys, who made contribution to FFHtR.
Toth for his wolfs, S`zereth for his art screens, Unhappy, Kipar and all our good fellas from RLGclub!
Anfier especially, for his great algorithms.
Afoninv, Deon and all brothers from Civilization forum.
Thax for playing game, sending reports.
Thanx for your help, for your PMs, kind and angry words, helpful ideas.
 We are working for you only and we love you, you should know that!

1 comment: