Jul 13, 2013

Refactoring

Started great refactoring of Fallen code.Long awaited refactoring,  increasing abstract level of code.
 I am doing it from time to time.
It important routine, that keeps project from going down.

Right now I am working on creature and item objects, hiding more and more data from other part of program.
Also, I got nice bonus, it helped to find out lot of obsolete code.

What would it give for players? It would game more stable and bug free, already found couple.
Also, it would make game easy to maintain and implement new features.

3 comments:

  1. Hey iam back
    I got a new video card so going to test the game when my PSU come

    I said i will be back (terminator fellings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got no way of getting ride of the captcha ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For god sake dont you be playng Dayz because then you never finish the game

    ReplyDelete