May 26, 2015

Dream is to be Passion

I always was (and is) a dreamer.
Fallen project isn't an exception. From the very begging of development. Even not Fallen, but previous "games" of this family I dreamed about riveting sandbox game.

I want to share my dream with you.
World of Fallen is world of old England hidden in Huge Underground catacombs.
People struggle here for survival against all horrible odds, monstrosities and ancient blind powers.
As a player we will emerge in this world; travel, hunt,  trade and explore.
Build a fortune or fame, or both. Fall somewhere, killed by traps or horrible creatures.

Travel through huge mushroom forests; find small hut of a procedurally  generated person; steal, trade, rob or share; be blessing, woe or bystander;
Read the story game will play for you by its own or with your help.
Uncover mystery of Ancients that differs from game to game.
Find small towns, buy or take quests. Craft your own weapons, survive or conquer.

Why did I write it?
Global Map implementation makes me feel a bit closer to this ultimate goal.
We will reach it!

No comments:

Post a Comment