Jun 22, 2014

Fallen + sound = love!

Sound support, report!
Lock and loaded!

 Thanks to Andreas Stöckel and his great lib "Audorra", it took just couple of days to implement sounds into game.
Both music and sound matrix, with 5.1 support! Great library!
Of course, we will add more different stuff, but it is already really cool and atmospheric.
I took sounds from Civ4 and Alpha Centauri game.
It isn't good, if we speak about author rights etc, but until we don't plan to sell it and it is small roguelike project..
Well, I don't think anyone would bother at all.
When Fallen will grow up, we would have to change it, of course.

PS
Also, I want to remind, if you want to keep in touch and get day to day development notes, don't mind to check my twitter. I post there notes about development routines, bugs and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment