Jun 17, 2014

progress, news and twitter

I am halve way through the fixes. Greened out a lot of glitches at the development page.
Also, I finalised the list of the gameplay features for next play test:
Item upgrades. I found that different items at the very start of the game bring completely different game!
Additional variety wouldn't be harmful.
Followers. You should be able to select one "free" follower at the start and should be able to recruit more.
Good portion of abilities.

I am not sure about semi-random bosses, because they are to be greatest part of the gameplay. I think, their concept needs more paperwork. ^_^

Also, I have registered twitter, so I'll be posting small development notes there, like "Aha! Got this bug!", which  are too small for the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment