Dec 8, 2014

Give up, bugzzz!

Is there any gamedev mistake we didn't do? ^_^
Oh, come on.

As I tweeted before, a fellow roguelike developer asked me: "Where is your roguelike, damn you?!".
It is embarrassingly right. There were about 10 different Fallens at least and now..

Heh, You have heard it for 100000000 times from me, right? This is the flaw of such side project, you always want to improve it, instead of making something final. ^_^

Okay. Okay. I can write a lot about technical details, but you want to know about the game itself, right?

At the first days of January Fallen is to be released.




3 comments:

  1. What is happening in Russia? I thought the war was in Ukraine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to gods of Chaos, we don't have one, yet.
    I speak about the situation.
    It is like before new 90th like and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe, it isn't That bad, yet.
    I don't think it is the reason to wait until it would be That bad already. ^_^

    ReplyDelete