Jan 16, 2012

I have few FFHtR free days, sometimes we have to do something IRL. ^_^

But today, I have coded additional options for local map generator.
Now it supports randomization in different settings and you can order generator to load another config file (even random from the list), another file can load more configs ans so on.

You understand what I am speaking about, new semi-random methods, combined with decent quantity of map configuration files can give us really random, but interesting world every time, without less productive, but really hard to code totally random generator.

I think, that I'll finish coding it today and would fix trade screen.
After that, we would try to make lots of files (when we test and stabilize this code, we would accept players made, yes, yours!, config files and would add them to the world!).

And, maybe, I'll update "grab" interface to icon one.

After that, I'll report here, why I had cut main game map down and future plans for it, and then 0.0.8 would see   the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment