Jan 20, 2012

Soon!

Well, boys and girls, my good friends!
Everybody, who interested in FFHtR!
It looks like 0.0.8 is really coming to this world. Yes, it wouldn't be today or tomorrow, I have few bugs to fix, some canvases to add, but I feel, it is coming!

Also, I really want you, to participate the development! If anybody want, drop the comment, of course, it would be possible for real, after 0.0.8 realize. Different sites, places, creatures and items you always want to see in roguelike, some features from FFH universe.

Participate friends! Drop the ideas, create your sites!
Togeather, we would make FFHtR game with really rich gameplay. I can make tools, but true pleasure, true story would be your part my friends!

I always want FFHtR to be the game of hundred people, but me. I would make tools, but together we would make game for ourselves.
I'll drop some more explanation, if you would be interested, with 0.0.8 realize, of course!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, lol. I accidentally stumbled upon this while surfing. Trying it out now.

    EDIT: DL just don't work:/ megaupload taken down by FBI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Megaupload was pwned by FBI!
    Well, then I would drop 0.0.8 to another host.

    ReplyDelete