Feb 10, 2012

Well.  Just chatter.


I didn't spent lot of time on FFHtR for last 3 weeks, thats true.
But I will never put it away, you know.
Maybe, I can do this, if it would be only my work, but it holds work of dozen of good guys!
I can spit on my work, but can't do the same on others work.

But don't afraid, I am not confessing about "one more dead roguelike", no.
Srsly, friends, last half of the the year was one of toughest in my life. Still, I stay under high preasure of "life", I am really surprised, that I did anything for FFHtR.

Well, it looks I am whining, maybe, maybe.
I lost a lot for that time,  my cat, nice , kind person, got nasty surgery, problems with my current work,  I can continue this list.
 Yea, I am whining in my game dev blog, sorry.

FFHtR needs more attention, I'll try to pull myself up.
Damn, I don't feel it, but I'll try. Please, be lenient.



No comments:

Post a Comment