Jan 19, 2014

Screenshot?

I am not sure, that I can post a screenshot about it.
Polished skills a bit more. Oh my, this I work on skills story is getting a bit old, but what I can do? It would be very important part of gameplay!

So, been fed up by skills, I made small break and upgraded AI, so it uses abilities now. Right now, I am working on other way for AI to use abilities, like ranged combat, skirmishing, running in fear etc.
This routines use really simple algorithm, so it wouldn't burden CPU with calculations.

This really spiced up the gameplay. Monsters had only one ability to use, the test one fortify, but it made me to use some tactics fighting them.
I can't wait to finish my current work and fight wolfs, that would use enrage and mighty bite abilities.

PS
Also, the animation fits abilities very well! But this is the problem, screenshot of animation? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment