Jan 26, 2014

Shoot them all!

I have finished technical shooting routines. There are few small problems, but it gone surprisingly smoothy!
 I was shoot down couple of times and seen NPC shooting each-other. Shooting is fully animated, of course (used my super madskillz).
For the next step, I have to add ranged attributes (used melee attributes for test), add shooting interface for player and ranged weapons themselves, but it wouldn't be very difficult.
All this would use already working algorithms.

Meanwhile, at first I want to spice up the "live world" simulation a bit. I have some secret plan for this.

Sorry, but all ideas about the simulation routines would be hidden. It wouldn't be funny, if you would know how it works.
I'll report results, but not how it had been done. ^_^

Peace and love, boys and girls! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment