Mar 19, 2014

Test of the road map



At the end of all, I managed to do some tests. Definitely, my new job is rather cool, but when I come home I don’t have spare brain power for my own projects.  
Good news, today I managed to test first part of the Road Map algorithms.
Test routines gave inhabitants of the first settlement on the map (it is starting location of the player) order to move to one random location, adjustment to their settlement and was changing this goal location once per 6000 turns.
Frankly speaking, it was the location at the settlement borders.
All townspersons act well, they moved from one point to another like one unit and were fighting upcoming necromutants.
It means that road map routines work well for the creatures within the activity range of the player.
Next step – I have to work with situations, when creatures would enter the current activity zone from ‘offline’ area.

No comments:

Post a Comment