Mar 8, 2012

Bugs

I wrote in last post, that 0.0.8 has four bugs to fix.
So, I decided to fix them first and began with the most annoying one - different elements (poison, air, fire etc) interrelations.
1. I put elemental relation to race description, so now all creature of one race would have same table of elemental relations and player would be the only one creature with own table. It is reasonable, simple goblin lives few turns in players FOV and don't need his own table of elements. ^_^
Well, it is done. I just need to set every race its own elemental settings and start next.
2. Fixed map generator bug, I am not 100% sure, but it stoped reproducing. Also, I meet door bug at pregenerated maps, fixed it.
3. Fixed talk script bug. It didn't show skill name and skill description.

So, I have only food balance and bug section for 0.0.8 would gone completly green, good!

No comments:

Post a Comment