Mar 19, 2012






I got some common cold this Saturday, so it wasn't very easy to work well, but I managed to fix all issues I promised. Let me explain this screenshot.
1 - this is moving trap (I used club bitmap for this. Temporary, of course, GoodSir working on nice trap looks),
2 - poor wolf was butchered by trap and his libs flied in all directions, shedding blood on a floor (yeah, blood was drawn by me, using madskills. It would be redrawn, up to 0.0.8).
3 -.It is not a bug, wolfs front paws don't have bitmap.  ^_^

Well, I should fix this bug, add some interrelations with traps, traps "works" only if they bump creature, but there is no problems for creature to enter tile with trap, also I should add Items VS Traps. Butchering limbs into meat chunks, breaking or moving containers etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment