Jun 22, 2012

After three nice releases I gone bored, It is usual.
I wrote before, that there would be couple of sprint releases and then we would hide, until ARRP 2012.

I have mundane coding tasks and It is good to work on them, if you have interesting idea.
It is no problem, I got one.

As I wrote before, I want FFHtR to be close to ELONA, but, of course, with its own  FFH path.
So, I would continue on mundane task, I wrote at dev. page and begun realization of my hidden plan for FFHtR.
It was hidden, because I didn't understand the details, but you can understand main ideas, if you would check all changes during our sprint.
well, what I was speaking about? Yes, I think it is time to present next step of FFHtR transformation, from now on I'll split my dev time on two, mundane tasks and strategical changes.

What it would be?
Well, you would get more gameplay on global map.
 Different motivation for you, as players.
such as goals for your character (you can name them self proclaimed quests ).
Social status for your character. From escaped slave to noble etc
Different possibilities and starting skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment