Jun 4, 2012

Plans for new version

Yesterday, I didn't programmed anything, but collected my thoughts and planed future development.
I have noted, that sometimes I have cool ideas, but usually I forget them, before it come to coding, so I take my notebook (paper one) with me, and making notes about every interesting idea.

I write down some plans: every release plan, next release plan and far future plans. 
Also, I think, I would change version numeration method, I remembered Toady One dev. page and thought, that it is really cools as planing instrument.
Versions would ave such numbers(For Example): 1.2.3
When:
1 - Current major goal.
2 - Release goal.
3 - Release versions and patches.


I'll put important notes from my notebook to dev page, as soon as I would be writing them and planing.

Here is my notebook notes for next version:
Every release (something I would be checking every release).
1-2 thoughts (we can have positive/ negative thoughts for quests, for example!).
1-2 enchantments (The more, the better).
0-1 item.
0-1 quest.

Next version only (+ unfinished from last release):
* (major) Skill trainers (they would be training potential).
* (major) Bounties.
* (bug) Local leaders gone!
* (bug) wood cutting is suicidal!

* (minor) Gifts from guild would have guild mark.
* (major) bleeding.
* (major) pain.
* (major) NPC fleeing.
* Additional help, inventory check.
* (major) Considerably more quests and quests description.
* Finish font transformation. It would be important step!


PS
Well, I should write third part of promises, too. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment