Jun 10, 2012

Updated development and future of FFHtR page.
Of course, I'll add more plans there, later.

After font refactoring, I thought about windowed mode.
I think, that lot of people would use it, because,  sometimes full screen works better, sometimes window. (Also, it could help with "INIT DD" error).
I tried to turn widowed mode on, well, it worked! There are some issues, but I think, that I'll handle them.
Next change, I have set default resolution of the game (in config.cfg)  to 1024x748. It is enough for FFHtR,  because fonts doesn't look like they come through meat grinder. Well, in far far future, we can make different hi-res sets of tilests, but until then, we wouldn't  throwaway our devtime.

I'll add gameplay plans for next version into this post, a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment