Jun 14, 2012

Let me share my current progress.
Right now, I am working on sleeping, but I not sure, that we need it this Sunday. At first, we need infrastructure, inns, sleep-bags etc

The most important part of Fifth Sunday release is small random dungeons, bounties and  artefacts of ancient times. What does it mean? Look:
ELONA has cool, completely random and temporary dungeons on  the map, of course it is nice idea and I'll add them, but for next release it would be like this:
1. Game would be creating totally  random, small dungeons (about 4-6 rooms, only one floor. Also, I think I'll make current dungeons a bit smaller too.). This dungeons would have some main theme, for example: Lair of super NPC, hidden place for ancient artefact etc
2. Such  dungeons would be created from time to time around the world, but would retain hidden, until you will find them. Looking for good bounty.
3. Artefact dungeons would be different. You would be able to find some record, for example "Patrian tablet". Successfully decoded, it would provide you some odd secrets. For example: In the Age of Magic renowned mage created %artefact type% of enormous power, named %artefact name%. It was hidden in the cave %Cave Name%. 
And, It would be marked on your Global Map, you can visit this place, defeat mighty guardians and obtain item of true power.
Well, It looks easy, but the better the item, stronger guardians would be, maybe few Hero NPC!
And, the most funny think, ancient writing would be written of forgotten languages (For next release, only on ancient language would e added, Patrian). You should have language skill or pay NPC with such skill (full-fledged pile of coins!) for translation (Librarian NPC should be looked for...).

Yes, of course, It possible to add different languages, in to game, even for speaking, not only writing, but for me, it is real waste of time and totally useless feature , right now.

I am on the half way, right now, there a portion of bugs, so I am working really carefully, but, I think, that it is possible to fulfil all plans, until Fifth Sunday Release.

No comments:

Post a Comment