Jun 4, 2015

Character creation. The plan was fullfiled.




Oh.Yes! I did it! Now you can literally build your character from Lego-like blocks.

Every single block is a feature. Purchase nice features or get points for 'not so nice'.
Save your points or get more after level up and buy new features!
Click on features to the right and they will go to window on the left and vice versa.

At first I'll put all features in one big heap. Later on, of course I'll have to sort them into in to groups. Also, some features shouldn't be available after character creation, because they describe character history, but not achivments.

So, I have one day+ before Sharing Saturday at /r/roguelikes/.
I have to dig up all features burred in game and add them into a Feature pile!


Cheerse!



No comments:

Post a Comment