Jun 17, 2015

markets and guards

Phew! It took a bit longer to implement markets. It was not because markets are so complicated.
Truth, they are not, just a bunch of people selling stuff from mats. Nah.
I have added couple of very nice tools for city generation. I think they will pay off this weekend, when I plan to finish User Story for cities and I'll speed up future development.
Also, I'll move few items from checklist to separate stories. For sure: radio, prisons, factories, "rogue" buildings and maybe city gates. These buildings need special care and their own story!
Also, I plan to rework crafting GUI, just a bit! It wouldn't be such tremendous facepalm like it now.

EDIT: oh. I just got. I have wrote nothing about guards! They use the same tools I used for kiosks. So, technically guard posts are kiosks that are selling distributing justice for free.
It is not the end, of course. Guards will have big posts near city gates and city watch headquarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment