May 26, 2012

Nice Sunday, isn't it?
Yesterday, I was thinking about playable characters and found, that current limitation (for example, you can play harlequin only if start as Balseraph, and only human and elf). Maybe, it fits FFH lore, but hits gameplay.

So, I changed character creation, ypur character would start as member of "adventurers"  faction (for future need, he or she would have there connections to parental faction, if needed)
and you can select any race (dwarf, human, lizardman, faerie etc) with any profession you want.
(Of course, we would have closed races and professions, closed for player. Some mundane NPC professions or powerful monster, etc).

While implementing this I found and fixed one potentially ugly bug.
So, we have liquid actions (pouring, maybe drinking from sources outside of character inventory), coocking bug and we are ready for Second Sunday ^_^ release.

PS
Yes, I forget about yesterday promises. ^_^
I'll write them after release, I don't want to waste time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment