May 25, 2012

We have two days left (before Sunday release), so I have craft bug, semi-random bug, armour skills(I not sure, they need Lot of balancing ) and junk items.

Hmm. Also, I would add possibility for starving character to eat leather items. It could be useful for really critical situations.

EDIT: I found, that Lunatic madness stats boost wasn't changed according new stat system and his "I don't want to move, until everybody dead" lead to damned situations, when he doesn't want to move if "caught" on tile by incoming monsters and allows traps to butcher him.
I don't know, from one hand, it sounds funny, from other hand, it means 100% death-trap situation, I don't like. It should be easy to die in roguelike, but not because of game mechanics fault.
So, I think, that Lunatic would be able to move, if trap moves on his tile next turn.
OF course, it could be death-trap situation, still, but not 100%.

EDIT2:
Well. I'll post third part of promises tomorrow and plan for third Sunday (now it is Sunday) release on, yes, Sunday. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment