May 25, 2012

Once again, boys and girls.

We have added "thoughts", perks etc in addition to high death rate in FFHtR.
Yes, it is true hardcore roguelike (truth: We can't balance it well ^_^).
What I was speaking about? Yes! High death rate and really dear and darling characters makes really unpleasant game.
Possibility to play as other character at existing world? Wagh! No, it doesn't work.

Well, GoodSir and I are big fans of Elona. Great sorrow, it is no more (in development, I say).
So, your character would be the same as there, semi-immortal.
No more, another character in the same world. Your own character would be able to reborn in current world, of course, with penalties.
It opens world of possibilities for us, as game developers.
I think, it wouldn't be done until closest Sunday release, but  future one, we would do this!
 

PS
Of course, there would be hardcore mode, one character - one death.

EDIT:
OMG! I have put a bit bugged version to download section!
You should press W to create new world, for every new game. I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment